Like any business venture, starting a successful online affiliate-marketing venture requires vision and strategic planning. And it is the novelty of the Internet that makes solid planning crucial to realizing those business objectives. Far too many serious companies venture onto the Internet without a sharp online marketing vision and without a well-defined business agenda. As more and more business moves online, solid planning becomes increasingly critical, and setting up an affiliate marketing campaign is the key to commercial success.
If you are looking for a do-it-in-a week affiliate guide, then its obvious you have some idea about affiliate
marketing. Try and get hold of The Rich Jerk's Affiliate Guide, despite its name.
Mentioned below is a quick breakdown of an Online Affiliate Marketing Campaign....Try it.....
- Set a goal. You need to know where you're going.
- Identify a niche and do some research on Word Tracker
- Download the Free Affiliate Marketing Course
- Better still, invest in the The Affiliate Marketers Handbook, or INVEST in any of THESE BOOKS
- For quick results, try claiming The Rich Jerk's Affiliate Guide
- Build a useful, interesting website on your niche market.
- Site Build It (SBI) is a good website builder for newbies
- If not satisified, visit Website Builders for more options
- Place Adsense ads on your site. More info is given below.
- Google Adwords And The Click Through Market- go through this.
- Make Money With Google - another useful article
- Like to make some part time income?? Make Money Online Writing Ads - part time income
- Make Money Online Through Profit Monster - get moving
- Google Guides - These would be of tremendous help
- Place popular Affiliate Programs. Click Here for a few
- Research Affiliate Networks for affiliate programs to promote
- Search Affiliate Directories and add affiliate links
- Also research make money for more good links
- For some home business ideas, Click Here
- Get some good affiliate resources that would help your marketing
- Invest in article equaliser and get good content for your site.
- Maximise your sites' visibility by getting a SEO Tool - ARELIS
- Alternate option - WebPosition, another SEO tool
- Submit your site to major directories and search engines
- Write articles, distribute them to Article Directories
- Exchange views in an affililiate marketing forum - eWealth
- Set up an autoresponder Aweber.com and trade articles.
- Open an online payment facility which is free - Storm Pay
- Visit traffic exchanges to get immediate flow of traffic.
Be patient. Expect to see a small payoff, say after 3 to 6 months, there may be a small trickle!
When you reach your initial goal, start experimenting more with your site, by adding a newsletter, or and autoresponder course or a blog
That's it - so get moving on your affiliate marketing startup campaign